Keep cool while you power through the work week with the Lasko 2 Speed Clip Stik Clamp On Ultra Slim Adjustable Desk Cooling Fan. This fan has a lightweight and slim design provides plenty of cooling airflow wherever you need it.
The clip-on desk fan features an articulated arm with a clamp end that easily attaches to counter, shelves, tabletops, and more, allowing for adjustment up, down, and side to side. A large knob lets you control the fan's power and kick things up a notch when you need some extra relief. You can remove the clip base as needed and let the fan stand on its own on your nightstand or end table.
Best of all, the portable office fan is extra quiet, meaning your co-workers won't even know you're having a breezier time than they are.
- Keep cool while you work in your home office or bedroom with this ultra-slim clamp-on desk fan
- Clip-on design attaches to your desk, bookshelf, countertop, bike, stroller, and more
- Clip is removable for free-standing use on your nightstand or desk
- Swiveling base lets you easily adjust the angle of airflow where it's most comfortable
- 2-speed design easily controlled with a front-mounted knob
- Quiet design provides heat-relief without distraction
- Quick and easy no-tools-needed assembly
- Blue Plug patented fuse technology for safety
- E.T.L. listed
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.5 x 3 x 10.5 inches
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.