Safely stow all your valuables, accessories, and equipment right in the back of your truck with the LEER Quad Fold Tonneau Hard Cover.
This durable, weather-resistant cover is engineered to provide higher-quality reliability and performance than any other truck bed cover on the market.
This quad-fold hardcover has a sleek, 12MM low-profile design superior to all other truck bed covers. This cover offers ultimate flexibility with four lightweight yet durable panels to accommodate loads of all sizes, surpassing competitors’ product utility capabilities and making any hauling job a breeze. The hardcover also offers a superior water management system without requiring drain tubes, multiple latching positions, and much more.
Reliable and sturdy, this cover also doesn't require drain tubes to control water. Plus the CYNC latching system makes it convenient for you to easily open the latch on either side using one hand. Perhaps best of all, this cover can be latched even when the tailgate is closed.
Make lugging all your cargo, and life, easier with the LEER Quad Fold Tonneau Hard Cover.
- LEER Quad Fold Tonneau Hard Cover offers a space for you to keep all your equipment right in the back of your truck
- True flush mount and hard folding cover offer sleek look
- CYNC latching system allows for easy open on either side using one hand
- Fiberglass panels are lightweight and resist dents so you can use this cover for years to come
- Drill-free installation provides easy on and off
- Fits vehicle models: 2015+ Ford F-150 with 5.6 foot bed
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 68 x 25 x 5.7 inches
- Weight: 75 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.