LEGO Classic Around the World playset comes with 15 build ideas based on iconic animals and objects from around the world. Kids also get a colorful wall map to show the home continent of each animal and plant. And with such a wide variety of LEGO pieces, plus lots of extra bricks in the box, open-ended creativity is free to flow.
With this 950-piece set, kids can build a toy bald eagle, cactus, parrot, baby crocodile, orca, lion, palm tree, giraffe, bus, kangaroo with joey, brown bear, Asian house, a penguin with chick and fish, sailing boat, and airplane. Every build in this creative playset comes with a simple, step-by-step building guide, so even first-time builders can experience the pride and joy of constructing their own LEGO toys. LEGO Classic building sets put ideas and inspiration into kids’ hands, with exciting models that stimulate unlimited open-ended play while developing children’s creativity and motor skills. All LEGO building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
Teach your kid about the world in a fun and immersive way with the LEGO Classic Around The World Kid's Playtime Building Kit.
- Introduce kids to some of the world’s most iconic animals and objects with this LEGO Classic Around the World playset
- Build a toy bald eagle, cactus, parrot, baby crocodile, orca, lion, palm tree, giraffe, red bus, kangaroo with joey, brown bear, Asian house, a penguin with chick and fish, sailing boat, and an airplane
- With the included colorful wall map, they can see the home continent for each animal and plant they build
- Includes 950 original LEGO pieces so kids can build whatever they imagine and also combine the bricks and pieces with other LEGO sets for even more fun
- All LEGO building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Multi-colored
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.