Kids can learn building skills and have endless fun with the stunning Final Flight of Destiny’s Bounty from the popular LEGO NINJAGO movie. The building set is packed with features – a ship, a jet ski, a dragon with moving wings, a treasure chest, and an island with a prison and 4 mini-figures.
This LEGO toy has been specially designed to give kids ages 4 and up a brilliant build-and-play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a model and character to build so kids can quickly get the action underway. There is also a Starter Brick to provide a partly constructed base to begin building. LEGO 4 and up sets are a great way for adults to enjoy building with youngsters. This LEGO set is a great birthday or holiday gift for passionate ninja fans who are excited to learn how to build with LEGO bricks.
LEGO building bricks meet stringent safety standards, ensuring kids are in safe hands. Watch your child immerse themselves into their favorite movie universe with the LEGO NINJAGO Legacy Final Flight of Destiny’s Bounty Ship Playset Building Kit.
- LEGO NINJAGO Final Flight of Destiny’s Bounty introduces youngsters to the building before they recreate ninja stories with this LEGO ship playset crammed with exciting features
- Playset includes 4 mini-figures – ninjas Kai, Zane, and Jay and their enemy Ghost Ninja Karenn, plus a Starter Brick to get the fun started quickly
- The Destiny’s Bounty ship boasts a foil sail, rotating boosters, a steering wheel, a detachable jet ski toy, and an anchor on a chain to really fire up youngsters’ imaginations
- A great birthday or holiday gift for passionate ninja fans aged 4 and up who are excited to learn how to build with LEGO bricks
- LEGO building bricks meet stringent safety standards, ensuring kids are in safe hands
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Multi-colored
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5 x 4.5 x 8 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.