Yard upkeep just got a little bit easier with the Liberty Garden 5-Prong Gauge Steel Scroll Water Hose Stand.
No one wants to deal with dead grass or spend time trying to find a knot, which is why this hose reel stand is designed to solve those problems. Keep your tubing from laying in the dirt with the decorative backyard stand that accommodates 125 feet of 5/8-inch hose. Multi-piece construction is simple to put together and sticks right into the ground for a secure hold. The heavy-gauge steel framework ensures years of lasting use, while the powder coat finish protects the stand from rusting. The 5-prong design allows you to hang and neatly wind the hose around the stand, both eliminating tangles and keeping your manicured lawn looking pristine.
This tough conduit holder has a shelf underneath for garden tool storage and is very easy to disassemble for winter storage in your garage during the colder months. However, this greenhouse stand isn't all about functionality. The intricate scroll design also allows you to hang your hose in style.
Water your lawn without the hassle with the Liberty Garden 5-Prong Gauge Steel Scroll Water Hose Stand.
- Water hose stand with gothic scroll pattern holds 125 feet of 5/8 inch hose so you don't have to hassle with a tangled mess and always have a place for your garden tools
- Knock-down design makes setup a breeze; Simply attach the base to the poles and top hanger with the included hardware and a Phillips head screwdriver
- Durable, powder-coated finish and heavy-gauge steel ensures a stylish look and prevents rusting to last longer
- 5-prong anchor support provides a sturdy foundation for your hose to keep it off the ground
- Bonus storage shelf for extra items like planting trowels and succulents
- Space-saving configuration is ideal for winter storage
- Garden hose not included
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 14 x 46.25 inches
- Weight: 8.88 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.