Conforming to the contours and edges of your pond, the highly-flexible LifeGuard Pond Liner 15- by 25-Foot EPDM Puncture Resistant Pond and Water Garden Liner retains water in your pond regardless of shape or size.
With a flexible design that molds to the corners, contours, and shelving of backyard ponds, waterfalls, and water gardens, the liner ensures your entire pond is sealed and holds water year-round. Ready for any season, the durable mat is engineered to withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures, remaining flexible in the heat of summer or the freezing cold of winter.
The liner easily attaches to any system, affixing to waterfall boxes, weirs, and skimmers. Safe for use, the pond liner does not harm fish, plants, or animals to keep your environment looking beautiful. The specialized DPDM membrane resists sun damage and contains no plasticizers, preventing your liner from becoming brittle, cracking, or splitting.
Keeping your pond looking great in every season, the 15- by 25-Foot EPDM Puncture Resistant Pond and Water Garden Liner from LifeGuard Pond Liner helps you engineer amazing water features that are sure to impress friends and neighbors alike.
- Versatile and cost-effective pond liner adapts to the curves, slopes, corners, and contours to retain water in your pond
- Conforms to the edges and irregular surfaces of backyard ponds, water gardens, or waterfall landscaping
- Remains pliable in extreme hot or cold temperatures to provide a durable, all-year lining for ponds, waterfall boxes, weirs, and skimmers
- Designed for use with fish, wildlife, and plants, keeping your environment safe, clean, and looking great
- Resists sun damage and contains no plasticizers which become brittle and cause cracks and splits
- Material: EPDM
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 180 x 300 x 0.04 inches
- Weight: 51 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.