Add moody mystery and unique texture to lighting fixtures all around your home with the Pattern of Trees Lampshade from ALUCSET.
This woodsy yet elegant lampshade instantly upgrades the look of your table, bedside, or floor lamps with the etched design, gold interior, and black exterior. The black exterior intensifies the industrial look while the gold interior shines through, filtering soft glowing light that fills any room. Made completely of metal, the round drum shade adds a unique texture to your home while resisting damage and tears like traditional fabric shades.
With spider mode installation, the lightbulb will fit snuggly in the harp setting and act as a sturdy anchor for your lampshade. This drum lamp shade measures 10 inches tall, 12 inches long, and 14 inches wide. Please be sure to measure your intended space before purchasing.
Bring a sense of nature into your home with the Pattern of Trees Lampshade from ALUCSET.
- Drum-shaped lampshade adds moody mystery and unique texture to the lighting around your home
- Black metal exterior adds an industrial look while the gold interior shines through, filtering soft glowing light
- Etched tree pattern design is a unique design element that is perfect for industrial or modern-style homes
- Measures 10 inches tall with a 12-inch top diameter and 14-inch bottom diameter; 0.4-inch spider diameter
- Built with spider mode installation; Make sure your fixture is spider type and has harp before purchasing
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black/Gold
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 14 x 10 inches
- Weight: 0.78 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.