It's time for a makeover. Transform your room into an organized and gorgeous living space with the Liberty Modern 2 Drawer Bedroom Table Nightstand from Manhattan Comfort.
This dresser nightstand features a sleek mid-century modern design with a sleek marble finish that will match any home decor. With 2 spacious drawers that each hold up to 22 pounds, this bedside stand allows you to organize all of your smaller-sized items such as books, remotes, alarms, and other personal items. You can also showcase photos, succulents, candles, and more on the base top. Keep all your essentials at a close reach with this dual-purpose nightstand.
Not only practical and functional, but this portable nightstand is also stunning and stylish with sturdy solid wood legs for support. Crafted from durable MDF wood, this nightstand also features a sturdy construction for long-lasting use year after year. All hardware is included for an easy and hassle-free setup process.
Revamp your bedroom into a chic and modern living space with the Manhattan Comfort Liberty Modern 2 Drawer Bedroom Table Nightstand.
- Nightstand features 2 spacious drawers that each hold up to 22 pounds to store and organize all of your personal items
- Open base top that holds up to 33 pounds gives you the flexibility to display books, magazines, and candles
- Crafted from durable MDF wood for long-lasting use
- Splayed legs made from solid wood provide extra durability and style
- Modern metal drawer handles are easy to grab to pull out drawers
- Assembly required with all hardware included for an easy setup process
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.72 x 14.7 x 27.09 inches
- Weight: 32.7 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.