Take the heat up a notch and add more flavor to your meat with the Masterbuilt 30 Inch Propane Smoker.
With 4 chrome coated racks, you'll be able to cook up to 80 pounds of food. This smoker has enough space to hold up to 2 whole turkeys, 6 whole chickens, 8 racks of ribs, or 24 burgers. With the fully insulated body and electric heat, you'll be smoking delicious meats any time of the year.
Smoke out the competition with the Masterbuilt 30 Inch Digital Electric Smoker, they won't be able to stand the heat.
- Digital panel controls turns smoker on/off and easily sets temperature and time
- 4 chrome coated smoker racks with space to cook up to 80 pounds of food
- Patented side wood chip loading system allows you to add chips without opening the smoker door
- Integrated thermostat temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Fully insulated smoker body lets you cook year round
- Adjustable air damper for smoke control
- Removable drip pan for easy clean up
- Cooking space: 730 inches
- Heating element: 800 watt
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 20.5 x 19.9 x 33.3 inches
- Weight: 39.34 pounds
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.