Providing extra space between the hub assembly and the wheel, the MAYASAF WSA80027x2 1.5-Inch Thick Hub Centric Wheel Spacer 2-Pack features durable construction for a lasting design.
The 2-pack of spacers affix to your vehicle's hub assembly, providing extra space that stops the wheel from rubbing against suspension components. This reduces potential damage and helps your vehicle last longer while also adding an aggressive, stylish appearance. Made from high-strength T6 billet aluminum alloy, the part has been tested for durability and quality. A durable, high-grade special coating protects the spacers from corrosion to improve their lifespan.
The spacers are designed to fit Chevy 2000-12 Suburban 1500, 1995-16 Tahoe, 2007-13 Avalanche, 1999-16 Silverado 1500, 1988-99 C1500 K1500, 2002-06 Avalanche 1500, and 2003-14 Express 1500. Fits GMC 1992-16 Yukon, 1999-16 Sierra 1500, 2013-15 Sierra, 2015-16 Yukon XL, 1988-00 C2500 K2500, 2003-14 Savana 1500, 2000-14 Yukon XL 1500, and 1988-99 K1500. Fits Cadillac 1999-16 Escalade, 2003-16 Escalade ESV, and 2002-13 Escalade EXT.
Improving your truck's handling and performance, the durable strength of the MAYASAF WSA80027x2 1.5-Inch Thick Hub Centric Wheel Spacer 2-Pack gives you a stylish, aggressive look that's sure to impress.
- 2-pack of hub-centric wheel spacers give you additional space between the wheel and hub assembly, helping improve performance on some vehicles
- Made of high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy (T6 billet aluminum) and tested for durability and quality
- Protected from corrosion by a high-grade special coating that improves the spacers' lifespan and strength
- Fits Chevy models: 2000-12 Suburban 1500, 1995-16 Tahoe, 2007-13 Avalanche, 1999-16 Silverado 1500, 1988-99 C1500 K1500, 2002-06 Avalanche 1500, and 2003-14 Express 1500
- Fits GMC models: 1992-16 Yukon, 1999-16 Sierra 1500, 2013-15 Sierra, 2015-16 Yukon XL, 1988-00 C2500 K2500, 2003-14 Savana 1500, 2000-14 Yukon XL 1500, and 1988-99 K1500
- Fits Cadillac models: 1999-16 Escalade, 2003-16 Escalade ESV, and 2002-13 Escalade EXT
- Specs: Wheel Bolt Pattern: 6 x 5.5 Inches; Hub Bore: 78.1 millimeters; Thickness: 1.5 Inches; Thread Pitch: 14x1.5; Stud Grade: 10.9
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.87 x 7.87 x 4.72 inches
- Weight: 7.94 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.