Get the most out of your sound system with the Set of 2 MB Quart MBQJT-SUB-1 Jeep Gladiator Compatible Tuned Dual Subwoofers.
This fully tuned dual subwoofer system will help you achieve maximum audio and stereo performance. Compatible with select Jeep Gladiator models, this durable and high-quality enclosure replaces Jeep’s under-seat storage compartment with (2) 8-inch subwoofers in a custom-fit box. Powered by MB Quart’s included amplifier, fit the enclosure perfectly underneath your backseat and achieve the solid bass you need.
This premium package includes 2 8-inch long-throw subwoofers, HDPE custom fit enclosure, and a high-efficiency 200-watt amplifier. The package also contains an amp mounting plate, wiring, and connectors. Specifications include a frequency response of 50-250 Hz, power handling at 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak), and a sensitivity of 89 dB. Note: You will need to purchase a 10-gauge amp wiring kit to install the amplifier.
Enjoy the audio you love wherever your journey leads with the MBQJT-SUB-1 Jeep Gladiator Compatible Tuned Dual Subwoofers from MB Quart.
- Set of 2 Jeep Gladiator compatible tuned dual subwoofers provide powerful playback performance and high-quality design
- Subwoofers use OEM hardware, to create a simple installation process with full access to jack and top parts; No modification to floor mats required
- Powerful 8-inch subs fit in a custom-fit box in select Jeep Gladiator models, specifically designed to fit perfectly underneath backseat
- Enclosure contains 1 cubic foot of airspace, ensuring the bass is safe and accurate, with a specific long-throw design
- Wired at 2 ohms, the tuned audio subs supply all power needed for maximum impact, while maintaining a low draw on your system
- Material: Mixed
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.42 x 16.06 x 15.35 inches
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.