Bring the concert to the water with the MB Quart Nautic Marine 4-Channel Waterproof Amplifier. This powerful, versatile amp is built to IPX standards to resist water while delivering crisp, clear audio.
Durable and well-built, the amplifier resists extreme weather and salt spray, letting you enjoy quality audio out on the water. A low-noise preamplifier circuit maximizes power at low voltage to produce clear music audio with minimal distortion. With a total harmonic distortion of less than 0.20 percent, you can listen to your favorite tunes without interruption in quality. Prewired inputs connect directly to your PC board for additional protection, and the system's glossy white epoxy finish reflects heat to increase your amplifier's efficiency and lifespan.
With 4 audio channels and a maximum power of 560 watts, this audio receiver gives you quality audio wherever you go. Enjoy your favorite tunes out on the water no matter whether using the Nautic Marine 4-Channel Waterproof Amplifier by MB Quart.
- 4-channel waterproof boat sound amplifier with marine-specific connectors built to withstand extreme weather and salt spray
- IPX standard for water-resisting so you can confidently enjoy all of your music while on the water
- Low-noise preamplifier circuit maximizes power at low voltage without creating distortion, producing only quality music audio
- Prewired inputs connect directly to PC board for additional protection; Always leave connector closed over RCA jacks when not in use
- Glossy white epoxy finish reflects heat to increase operational efficiency and allow for a longer amplifier lifespan
- Amp class: Class SQ (Class A/B)
- Total channels: 4 channels
- Power: 560 watts
- Power at 2 ohms: 4 x 140 ch x watts
- Power at 4 ohms: 4 x 79 ch x watts
- Crossover: Electronic
- Bass boost: 0 to 9 decibels
- Variable voltage: 0.02 to 9 volts
- Signal to noise: Less than 90 decibels
- Frequency response: 10 hertz to 45 kilohertz
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.20 percent
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: 10 AWG
- Speaker terminal wire gauge: 12 AWG
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 6.50 x 2 inches
- Weight: 6.70 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.