Giving you total control of your land, the MELLCOM Mini Tiller Cultivator tears up thick grass and weeds to ready your garden for planting.
With a powerful 52-cubic-centimeter 2-stroke engine, the rototiller features a recoil starter and centrifugal force that provide excellent power to weight ratio performance. Easily activate the mini tiller with one hand and adjust the angle to control the air volume, increasing power with ease. Comfortable rubber anti-skid handles and solid grips allow for easy operation, letting you work without fatigue. Equipped with adjustable farmland blades for cultivation, aeration, and weeding. Diversify your rototiller's applications with various accessories (sold separately). Rigorously-tested and EPA-certified, the tiller works hard to ensure your garden stays lush and gorgeous.
Handling soil tilling, aeration, and weed removal, the autotiller is a perfect addition to any gardener's toolkit. Strong enough for any job, the MELLCOM Mini Tiller Cultivator helps your land produce luxurious gardens and verdant landscapes.
- Gas-powered rototiller churns the soil to prep your garden for planting with minimal effort and maximum efficiency
- 52-cubic-centimeter 2-stroke engine features a recoil starter and centrifugal clutch that provide excellent power to weight ratio performance
- Easily turn on the mini tiller with one hand and adjust the angle to control the air volume
- Rubber anti-skid handle and solid grips allow for easy operation, letting you utilize the machine for up to an hour at a time
- Equipped with farmland blades for cultivation, aeration, and weeding; Compatible with other accessories (sold separately) for different applications
- EPA certified and rigorously tested to give you the ultimate control over your land
- Oil to fuel ratio: 1 part oil to 25 parts fuel
- Use 2-stroke oil and regular unleaded petrol
- Do not use pure petrol or a fuel/oil mixture greater than 25:1
- Color: Orange
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.62 x 11.81x 27.56 inches
- Weight: 35 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.