You're due for a memorable summer with the Intex 12 x 2.5 Foot Metal Frame Above Ground Pool and Filter, Filter Cartridge 6 Pack, and Pool Cover.
At 12 feet wide and 30 inches tall, this pool is easy to assemble and maintain. It's made of high-molecular PVC, which is highly resistant to damage. This set includes an Intex 530 gallon per hour filter pump, 1 Type A filter cartridge, and an instructional DVD.
Constructed from 13.5 square feet of high-quality Dacron, these filter cartridges are designed to keep your Intex filter pump running longer and stronger. Replace this filter cartridge every 2 weeks for peak performance.
Constructed of UV-resistant PVC vinyl, this pool cover features drain holes to prevent water from accumulating on top. It comes with nylon rope ties and a 10-inch overhang to keep your pool covered and free from debris.
Your backyard will be the hot spot with this Intex Metal Frame Above Ground Pool and Filter, Filter Cartridge 6 Pack, and Pool Cover.
- Bundle Includes 12 x 2.5 Foot Metal Frame Above Ground Pool, Replacement Filter Cartridges (6-Pack), and 12-Foot Pool Cover
- Walls are made of Intex's tough PVC, resistant to damage from abrasion, impact, and sunlight
- Includes 1 type "A" filter cartridge
- Easy to assemble, ready for water in just 30 minutes
- Dual suction outlet fittings improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity
- Included 530-gallon-per-hour filter pump helps keep your water sparkling clean
- Filter is equipped with safety shut off if electrical current is exposed to water
- Drain plug accepts a garden hose to conveniently drain water away
- Material: PVC
- Capacity: 6 people
- Capacity: 1,718 gallons
- Liner included: No
- Filter pump included: Yes
- Cover included: No
- Ladder included: No
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 144 x 144 x 30 inches
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Part number: 28211EH
- Intex Pool Easy-Set Type A Replacement Filter Cartridge (6-pack)
- Replaces Intex 29000E filter cartridge and fits any filter pump that uses Intex 59900 filter cartridges
- Intex recommends replacing this filter cartridge as often as every 2 weeks for peak pump performance
- For the 500, 530, 800, 1000 & 1500 GPH filter pumps models 28603EG, 28637EG, 28635EG, 28671EG, 58603EG, 58604E, 28635EG, 56635EG, 56636E, 56637E, 56638E & 58623, as well as Intex filter pumps or Krystal Clear filter pumps models 02 and 12R
- This filter also works for Summer Escapes Type C filters
- Diameter: 4.25 inches
- Model number: 29000E
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.25 x 4.25 x 8 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Part number: 29000E
- Quantity: 6
- Intex 12-Foot Pool Cover protects your pool from debris and fits most round swimming pools that are 12 feet in diameter
- Constructed with durable, UV-resistant vinyl material
- Features drain holes to prevent water from accumulating
- The nylon rope ties and 10-inch overhang keep the cover in place
- Cover material: PVC
- Cover size: 12 foot
- Pool size compatibility: 12-foot round
- Cover type: Protection from debris
- Depth: 10 inches
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 12 x 0.83 Feet
- Weight: 7.62 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.