Get the job done faster with the MetalTech I-IDPL Jobsite Series Drywall and Panel Hoist. Hang drywall, sheetrock, or any other ceiling board as high as 11 feet from a loading height of 34-inches.
This hoist is built with sturdy welded steel tubes and a baked-on bright yellow poly powder coat finish for an eye-catching that will stand out at the job site. This hoist features a cradle that tilts for sloped ceilings or vertical wall installations with a 150-pound load capacity. Leaving room for as many borders or sheets as you may need while still being perfectly portable. Use in a commercial setting with a construction company and a DIY helper with residential projects, the double-locking 5-inch swivel caster wheels and single-stage winch with silent cam brake can turn it into a cart for materials. This cart measures (L x W x H): 58.00 x 48.50 x 57.00 inches.
Perfect for interior construction the MetalTech I-IDPL Jobsite Series Drywall and Panel Hoist will make the job quick and easy for premium installation for any sheetrock, drywall, or ceiling board of your choice.
- Hang panels 11 feet high from a loading height of 34-inches with a cradle that tilts for sloped ceilings or vertical wall installations
- Easy maneuvering with heavy-duty double-locking swivel 5-inch caster wheels
- 150-pound load capacity leaves room for the opportunity to stack many borders or sheets
- MetalTech ensures your safety with their products being officially ANSI certified and OSHA complaint
- Sturdy welded steel tubes and yellow poly powder coat finish for an eye-catching look
- Material: Metal
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 58.00 x 48.50 x 57.00 inches
- Weight: 95.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.