Bolster the security of your gates with the Mighty Mule MM371W-SOL Secure Solar-Powered App-Controlled Automatic Gate Opener.
Designed with a do-it-yourself ethos, this automatic swing gate opener comes complete with everything necessary for a quick and easy installation, including hardware and an instruction booklet. Your new auto mechanism gate can be off-the-grid with the included solar panel. With the purchase of the MMS100 Wireless Connectivity Kit (sold separately), you can even control the opening and closing of your gate with the Android and IOS app from your smart device.
This swing gate automatic opener kit is designed for medium-duty single swing gates with a maximum length of 16 feet, and a maximum weight of 550 pounds. All types of gates are compatible, from chain link, wood, and vinyl to ornamental, tube, and panel. Hook the remote control to the included visor clip, and your gate is secured or opened at the push of a button.
The Mighty Mule MM371W-SOL Secure Solar-Powered App-Controlled Automatic Gate Opener is designed to provide a fast, easy, and secure solution for automatically opening your gates.
- Smartphone-controlled gate operator mechanism for all types of gates
- Designed for medium duty single swing gates up to a maximum of 16 feet long and weight of 550 pounds
- Solar powered panel creates efficient operational electricity
- Works with a wide range of single gate types, including chain link, ornamental, tube, panel, vinyl, and wood
- Fast and easy do-it-yourself installation
- Included: Mounting hardware, AC transformer, MM371 gate operator, control box, FM123 10 Watt solar panel, remote with a visor clip, and instruction manual
- Compatible with IOS and Android smart devices (MMS100 Wireless Connectivity Kit sold separately)
- Material: Metal, plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 6 x 8 inches
- Weight: 31.2 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.