Looking beautiful in your fireplace, the Minuteman International Decorative Cast Iron Fireback adds a lovely accessory to your decor while radiating heat around your room. Cast iron material protects the back of the firebox and spreads warmth into your room.
Solid cast iron material keeps the ash and soot off the back of your fireplace and reflects heat into your room, letting you cozy up next to your hearth. Firebacks have been a staple of European tradition since the 15th Century, and now you can bring a touch of elegance and history into your home. Designed to rest on the hearth floor, the fireback pairs with Supports (X670130) and Feet (CFB-F) by Minuteman International to stand tall behind your fire. The plate enhances the beauty of your fireplace whether it burns gas logs or wood, looking beautiful no matter your home's style.
Warm-up your home with this beautiful and simple backplate. Wonderfully designed, the Minuteman International Decorative Cast Iron Fireback gives your fireplace a lovely piece of historical ambiance that compliments your home's decor.
- Beautiful and simple fireback adds a lovely accent to your fireplace while radiating heat into your room
- Durable cast-iron design protects the back of your firebox and reflects the warmth into your room, keeping you safe and warm
- Elegant design harkens back to traditional firebacks, adding a touch of regality and history to your fireplace
- Rests on the hearth floor, but can be supported by Minuteman International Fireback Supports (X670130) or Fireback Feet (CFB-F)
- Designed for both gas logs and wood-burning fireplaces, increasing your room's warmth and enhancing your fireplace's beauty
- Material: Cast iron
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 0.25 x 16 inches
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.