Keep your garage, barn, or workshop comfortably warm year-round with the Mr. Heater MH-F260550 Big Maxx Natural Gas Unit Heater. Designed for both residential and commercial use, this powerful heater puts out up to 50,000 BTUs to heat 1,667 square feet of space.
The heater features a built-in, high-velocity fan that pulls cool air through the rear of the heater, over the heat exchanger, and forces it into the surrounding area, quickly warming the room. Utilizing 115 volts of AC power, the fan operates quickly to warm your whole workspace. Designed with durable spark ignition and robust factory-standard self-diagnostic control module, the heater can be used in multiple settings and installed easily. With easy access to power, thermostat connections, and included mounting hardware for your wall and ceiling, the natural gas unit heater is easy to install and use.
Whether you're looking to warm up your personal workshop this winter or need a little warmth in your commercial garage, use the Mr. Heater MH-F260550 Big Maxx Natural Gas Unit Heater to achieve comfortable temperatures all year long.
- Natural gas heater allows you to use your garage, barn, or workspace even in the coldest months; heats up to 1,667 square feet
- Self-diagnostic control module allows you to set your temperature for versatile operation
- Quiet, high-velocity fan pulls cool air over the heat exchanger and forces warm air into the surrounding area with little noise
- Uses 115-volt AC power and can be vented vertically or horizontally
- Includes mounting brackets, external access to power, and thermostat connections to make installation a breeze
- Includes heat safety limit shutoff to stop potential accidents
- Fuel type: Natural Gas or Propane
- Heat type: Forced Air
- Maximum BTU output: 50,000 BTUs per hour
- Heats up to 1,667 square feet
- Accepts WiFi thermostats
- Minimum 8-foot clearance from floor to base of heater required
- 0.50 inch gas line connection
- Category 1 vertical, category 3 horizontal venting
- Natural gas to liquid propane conversion kit also included
- Thermostat sold separately
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.87 x 29 x 26 inches
- Weight: 70 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.