Soak in a nice, breezy night outdoors without worrying about your fire getting out of control. The Napoleon Fire Table Windscreen can help you maximize the use of your outdoor fire table.
You can keep the fun going even if the weather has brought along some wind. Designed to shield the Napoleon Kensington and Victorian Patioflame fire tables from the wind, the 5.5-inch tall tempered glass offers protection for you and your guests. The square wind guard also helps stop the wind from blowing out your fire, so you can enjoy your fire table without having to constantly reignite it.
This glass windscreen measures 23 inches in diameter and is 5.5 inches tall. The useful guard offers 5-inch all-around protection from the fire and easily fits onto your fire table.
There's nothing quite like a serene night spent outdoors. This summer, add the Napoleon Fire Table Windscreen to your patio setup and relax in the calming glow of your outdoor space.
- Glass patio table windscreen enhances fire ambiance by keeping the wind from distributing the flame pattern
- Offers 5-inch high protection from fire and decreases the need to relight your fire table
- Designed for Napoleon Kensington and Victorian Patioflame outdoor patio fire tables
- Metal clips keep the guard in place and rubber feet keep it from sliding, protecting the windscreen from the wind
- Constructed from tempered glass for excellent performance and quality
- Material: Glass
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 23 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.