Upgrade your workspace with the National Public Seating 24-inch by 72-inch Flip-N-Store Training Table.
This blow-molded polyethylene flipper training table is a fantastic addition to any training room, conference room, or seminar setup. Its 24-inch by 72-inch surface provides ample space for collaboration, training, or individual work, allowing you to unleash your creative potential. Simple to clean and lightweight, the tables nest together to save space. Enjoy the smooth texture of the high-density plastic surface that flips open and closed with a dual-lever mechanism for amazingly convenient use and storage.
This office furniture features 4 smooth-rolling caster wheels, 2 of which are lockable, to set the table apart from others by offering effortless mobility. The reversible modesty panel is made of perforated steel with a built-in cable channel and removable dual grommet holes for effective wire management. Constructed from a robust gray hammer-tone powder-coated steel frame and legs that boast a weight capacity of 700 pounds, this table is built to withstand the demands of a fast-paced work environment while retaining its aesthetic appeal.
Transform any environment into a hub of productivity and innovation with the National Public Seating Flip-N-Store Conference Training Table.
- Flipper conference training table ideal for upgrading workplace meeting rooms with innovation for all business needs
- Spacious 24-inch by 72-inch surface provides ample room for various tasks, from training sessions to collaborative work
- Furnished with 2 grommet holes and built-in cable channel for wire management while keeping electronic devices connected and charged
- Offers effortless mobility with 4 rolling caster wheels, where 2 of them are lockable for multipurpose use
- Equipped with dual levers that allow you to nest the tables together for space-saving storage and easy tabletop folding
- Made of lightweight HDPE blow-molded plastic and powder-coated steel, ensuring durability and longevity
- Includes perforated steel modesty panel for an attractive design
- Weight capacity: 700 pounds
- Tabletop thickness: 1.75 inches
- Material: Plastic, Steel
- Color: Charcoal Slate
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 24 x 29.5 inches
- Weight: 52 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.