Upgrade your workspace with the National Public Seating BT1800 Series 18-inch by 60-inch Seminar Folding Table.
This blow-molded polyethylene folding seminar table is a fantastic addition to any training room, conference room, or seminar setup. Its 18-inch by 60-inch surface provides ample space for collaboration, training, or individual work, allowing you to unleash your creative potential. Simple to clean and lightweight, the tables are easily transportable to fit the needs of venues with multiple rooms. Enjoy the lightly textured surface that protects against scratches while still being smooth enough to write on. The tabletop surface can withstand temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
This office furniture features leg braces with spring-loaded, push-button closing capability for maximum ease and stability. Take advantage of the cantilevered legs that offer ample leg room to avoid banging your knees while in use. Constructed from a robust 16-gauge grey powder-coated steel frame and legs that boast a weight capacity of 700 pounds, this table is built to withstand the demands of a fast-paced work environment while retaining its aesthetic appeal.
Transform any environment into a hub of productivity and innovation with the National Public Seating BT1800 Series Seminar Folding Table.
- Seminar folding table ideal for upgrading workplace meeting rooms with innovation for all business needs
- Spacious 18-inch by 60-inch surface provides ample room for various tasks, from training sessions to collaborative work
- Furnished with 16-gauge steel frame featuring leg braces and spring-loaded, push-button closing capability for ease of use
- Equipped with cantilevered comfort legs set 11 inches from back of table for spacious leg room without hurting your knees
- Made of lightweight HDPE blow-molded plastic and powder-coated steel ensuring durability and longevity
- Work surface is lightly textured to avoid damage and can withstand temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight capacity: 700 pounds
- Tabletop thickness: 2 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: Speckled Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60.00 x 18.00 x 29.50 inches
- Weight: 29.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 7-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.