Nature's Generator Elite Power Pod can be used independently or in conjunction with the Nature's Generator. It comes with an internal 100Ah Sealed Lead Acid battery that can be recharged through the solar panel input on the front of the unit. On the front of the unit we also include an LED light fuel gauge to let you know the units level of charge as well as a 12V DC outlet.
Although the Nature's Generator Power Pod doesn't come included with our custom heavy duty cart (when not bundled with Nature's Generator) you can purchase that separately, creating ease of use and transportation from one spot to the next.
The Nature's Generator Elite Power Pod also includes a compartment on the top section of the product. The fuse connector for expansion purposes is stored here. You can also store any other items inside the compartment that you may want to keep handy with your unit.
- Use as a standalone generator or add additional run time to your main Nature's Generator unit
- Internal AGM sealed lead acid battery provides up to 1,200Wh (100Ah) of power
- 300-watt solar panel input on the front for recharging the battery
- 12-volt DC outlet
- Front LED light indicates battery charge level
- Top compartment stores the included 45-inch expansion cord
- Sits squarely on top of your Nature's Generator
- Can be stacked with another Power Pod
- Comes with built-in low battery protection and charge controller
- Keep battery plugged in or recharge every 2 to 3 months of non-use
- Power: 1,200Wh max
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 12 x 15 inches
- Weight: 92 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.