Bring chargeable power anywhere you go with the 3-Pack Solar Power Panel by Nature's Generator.
Charge up to 100 watts with this powerful solar panel. The panel is reinforced with 3.2 millimeters of anti-reflective safety glass.
This outdoor-ready solar panel is built to last throughout the seasons. With 2 durable wheels, take the panel anywhere with comfort. It also features 2 bolt rings so you can lay securely on a surface if needed. To maximize efficiency, choose between summer and winter tilt positions to catch the sun at any time of the year.
This panel is compatible with inverter generators by Nature's Generators.
The anodized aluminum frame is sturdy and lightweight. With foldable legs and transport wheels, this solar panel can be set up anywhere.
Enjoy the outdoors and keep your emissions at a minimum with the 3-Pack Solar Power Panel by Nature's Generator.
- 3-pack solar panels provide up to 100 watts of recharging power
- Use to recharge your Nature's Generator or your Nature's Power Pod
- Summer and winter tilt positions to maintain effectiveness throughout the year
- Reinforced with 3.2-millimeter safety glass that's also anti-reflective
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame with foldable support legs
- 2 wheels for transportation
- 2 bolt rings at the bottom of the panel to anchor it to the ground
- Constructed from polycrystalline cells
- Rated power: 100 watts
- Voltage: 17 volts to 22 volts
- Fuse rating: 8A
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 6 x 30 inches
- Weight: 28 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.