The new NOVA 48290 G3 PRO-TEK Wood Turning Chuck Insert Type is a 4 Jaw self-centering geared chuck, suitable for NOVA lathes with up to a 16-inch swing.
The PRO-TEK features a premium nickel plating and construction that conveniently reduces rust for long-lasting reliable durability and giving less maintenance time. The woodturning chuck includes 6-point star fasteners that provide increased all-around torque and holding power for an optimal and efficient experience while working in the shop. The woodworking accessory is also outfitted with a laser-etched jaw that provides the utmost precision when adjusting your slide alignment and positioning.
Quickly fasten screws tightly with the included t-bar handle that also designed to minimize stripping. This 12-piece all-included lathe accessory set contains a 2-inch jaw, 8 6-point star fasteners, t-bar handle wrench, woodworm screw, and a microfiber workshop towel to make cleaning up a little easier.
Create something amazing during your next woodturning project with the NOVA PRO-TEK G3 Wood Turing Chuck and Jaw Set.
- New PRO-TEK 4 jaw G3 chuck with 2-inch jaws provides an optimal woodturning experience
- Fasten jaws with the included t-bar handle in order to quickly tighten screws and minimize stripping
- Premium nickel plating and construction conveniently reduces rust and maintenance
- Fits full range of NOVA Chuck lathes with up to a 16-inch swing
- Laser-etched jaw provides precision when adjusting your slide alignment and positioning
- Enjoy increased torque and holding power with the chuck's 6-point star fasteners
- 12-piece woodturning chuck set includes 2-inch jaw, 8 6-point star fasteners, t-bar handle wrench, woodworm screw, and a microfiber workshop towel
- Material: Nickel-plated
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4 x 4 x 3 inches
- Weight: 4.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.