Upgrade your pool or spa at home today with the TPE24VA 24-Volt Valve Actuator Control from NSI.
The Tork TPE24VA Valve Control provides reliable flow control to 2-way or 3-way port valves and a broad compatibility range that makes this control easy to integrate into an existing system. Can be used at home in residential environments or in a range of commercial applications, including pools or spas, water features like waterfalls or spillways, solar heating, and cooling systems, rainwater collection systems, and jets or bubblers.
The valve actuator control is compatible with valve products from Pentair, Compool, Ortega, and Jandy, and is compatible with all 24-volts, and 60-hertz control systems. Featuring a corrosion-resistant casing and 25-foot long cable makes this unit easy to install and even easier to use, simplifying your valve control needs in any application.
Use the Tork TPE24VA 24-Volt Valve Actuator Control for Pools and Spa Equipment from NSI to make the most of your water features and more.
- Adjustable cam rotates the valves to multiple settings, tailoring the water’s flow for a wider range of applications
- Universal design is compatible with all 24VAC control systems and operates Pentair, Compool, Ortega or Jandy valves without any additional parts
- Durable, UL-listed, corrosion-proof casing perfect for new installations or for retrofitting into any existing pool or spa system
- Designed for pool or spa valve operation, water features such as waterfalls or spillways, solar heating or cooling, rainwater collection systems, and jets or bubblers
- Adjustable with 24 volts, 60 hertz, and 0.75 amps
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.75 x 6.50 x 4.25 inches
- Weight: 6.11 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.