O’Briens best-selling adult skis, the Celebrity Jr, make almost anyone, from newbies to experts, feel right at home on the water!
They are easy to get up on and with our dual tunnel design, they deliver smooth, stable performance. The pinch-slide O'Brien X-7 bindings offer effortless adjustment; making it easy to get into your bindings and providing a comfortable fit. The Reactors also feature a padded rear toe plate for anyone looking to take their skiing a little further and learn how to slalom.
O'Brien's exclusive dual tunnel is designed to be the smoothes ski on the water. Featuring a pronounced V entry at the tips, these skis effortlessly slice through rough water and deliver a smooth, stable ride that everyone can enjoy. The O'Brien Reactors feature nylons fins to deliver incredible traction on the water. The rounded design not only provides hold on the water but also eliminates sharp points that can cause damage to boats and upholstery.
Experience a smooth ride with these sleek O'Briens Watersports Celebrity Jr Water Skis.
- Traditional shape water skis that come highly maneuverable and responsive
- Pinch-slide X-7 adjustable binding fits US kids 2 to men 7
- Deep center tunnel for additional stability and performance
- Nylons fins to deliver incredible traction on the water with 120-pound weight limit
- Padded rear toe plate makes for durable composite construction
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Blue and black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 58.5 x 7.5 x 6 inches
- Weight: 17.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.