Hit the water this season in style with the O'Brien X-Scream 4 Person 96 Inch Towable Tube with Oval Shock Ball & Rope Float.
The easy to attach water tube effortlessly connects to your tow rope to ensure you'll be on the water in no time. The X-Scream also has a premium air valve that allows for lightning-fast air inflation and deflation. There is space for 4 riders or a total weight capacity of 680 pounds.
The 4-person tube features 2 EVA pads to comfortably lay or kneel while riding the waves. Featuring 8 handles with EVA knuckle guards you can easily and comfortably hold on and change positions on the tube. It's made from heavy-duty 30-gauge PVC with a durable 840-denier nylon cover for maximum durability.
The included oval shock ball and rope float minimizes shock and drag on the rope while encouraging safety and better fuel economy. You'll also extend the tube and rope life to maximize your summer fun.
Give your riders the experience of a lifetime with the O'Brien X-Scream 4 Person 96 Inch Towable Tube with Oval Shock Ball & Rope Float.
- Ride the wakes with this towable tube and tubing accessories
- Extreme 4-person tube with 8-knuckle guard handles, pull-up straps, and soft deck pads
- Holds 4 riders up to 680-pounds total; Made from single-chamber 30-gauge PVC bladder with 420 Denier nylon
- Oval shock ball absorbs line shock, line slack, and boosts gas economy with lightning fast inflation times
- Rope float for comfortable rides and visibility in the water
- O'Brien Inflatable Towable Tube 2211507
- Towable 4-person inflatable tube for outdoor fun on the lake or river
- Made from heavy-duty 30-gauge PVC bladder and an 840-denier nylon cover for maximum durability
- Features quick connect tow hook for maximum convenience
- Premium air valve allows for lighting air inflation and deflation
- Total space for 4 riders or a total weight capacity of 680 pounds
- Features 2 EVA pads to comfortably lay or kneel
- 8 handles with EVA knuckle guards allow riders to hold on and modify position
- For use with a tensile strength towrope of 4,100 pounds
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W): 96 x 96 inches
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Quantity: 1
- O'Brien Tubing Accessories 2211628
- Get better gas mileage for your boat, kayak, jet ski, or other water sports transport; Keeps the rope out of the lake
- Oval configuration helps to absorb shock from rope line to raft, so you can rest easy knowing your guests are comfortable behind your vessel
- Reduces the amount of water thrown onto your tube while you have fun
- Eliminate essentially all line slack, enhancing safety and extending your tube life
- 5-foot takeoff sections allow the position of the device to be adjusted so you can better the performance of the float you tow
- Lightning valve allows fast inflation and deflation times, 1 Boston valve included
- Can be used for towable floats built for 1 to 4 riders
- Material: PVC, 30-gauge bladder
- Rope length: 60 inches
- Color: Blue, Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W): 41 x 22 inches (deflated)
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.