Take your presentations to the next level with the Oklahoma Sound Steel Premium Presentation Cart.
This podium stand is the ultimate solution for professionals, educators, and speakers who demand nothing but the best. With its exceptional features and unmatched versatility, this cart is designed to make your presentations seamless and impactful. Crafted from a robust 18-gauge steel frame, this cart is built to withstand the rigors of daily use.
The reading stand features 4 wood shelves that offer ample storage and display space for all your AV equipment, from laptops and projectors to document cameras and more. The presentation cart comes equipped with wire management grommets, keeping your cables neatly organized and out of sight while the mounted 6-outlet power strip provides you with the convenience of accessible power.
Say goodbye to cluttered setups and hello to organized efficiency. Whether you prefer to present while standing or sitting, this presentation cart has you covered. The height-adjustable protruding shelf can be easily positioned from 19 inches to 39.5 inches, ensuring your comfort and accommodating various presentation styles. Take your presentation to different rooms or venues effortlessly thanks to the 4 caster wheels measuring 3 inches, with 2 that lock for added stability.
Captivate your audience and make a lasting impression every time with the Oklahoma Sound Premium Presentation Cart.
- Versatile presentation cart ideal for conference, training, and formal meeting rooms to take presentations to the next level
- Protruding shelf adjusts from 19 inches to 39.5 inches and accommodates sitting or standing positions
- Features wire management grommets and mounted 6-outlet power strip with optional 25-foot cord winder to keep cables charged and ensure a clean and professional setup
- Crafted from a sturdy 18-gauge steel frame with 4 wood shelves that provide ample space to store and display laptops, projectors, document cameras, and more
- Equipped with 4 caster wheels measuring 3 inches with 2 locking wheels for effortless gliding across surfaces, allowing swift transport of presentation setup
- Material: Steel
- Color: Ivory Woodgrain, Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 30 x 40.5 inches
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.