The Optimus Heavy-Duty 12-inch 3 Speed Industrial Grade Fan provides high-torque power for high-velocity air movement controls for your warehouse or garage.
Powered by a high-torque, 3-speed motor, this industrial fan offers consistent airflow for large spaces. Direct the airflow wherever needed, or create an air circulator with the 360-degree tilt offered by the industrial-grade fan. Use the industrial fan in conjunction with proper ventilation to keep your warehouse or garage's air cool and free of harmful particulates.
Easy to use, this floor fan sports a front-mounted control knob with a 3-speed control. The all-metal construction features a chrome wire grill for safety and durability. No need for special converters or outlets, as the included power cord easily plugs into any SPT2-3 prong power outlet. This industrial fan is OSHA-approved and ETLus listed for safety and reliability.
With an all-metal construction and variable airflow speed control, the Optimus 18-Inch 3-Speed Industrial Grade Fan is built to cool your large spaces for years to come.
- Maintain your perfect internal temperature with this powerful industrial fan
- Heavy-duty aluminum 12-inch fan blades for high-velocity airflow
- Powered by a high-torque 3-speed motor to provide long-lasting cool airflow
- Front-mounted speed control knob for easy access
- 360-degree tilt provides floor to ceiling maximum air coverage as air circulator
- Constructed entirely of metal with reinforced wire grill for enhanced safety and added durability
- Easily plugs into any SPT2-3 prong power outlet
- OSHA-approved and ETLus listed
- Wattage: 60 watts
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Color: Chrome
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 x 14.5 x 15 inches
- Weight: 6.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.