Construction and home improvement projects require accurate measurements. Be sure to hit the mark each and every time with the OX Tools USA Professional Aluminum 96-inches/8 foot Box Level.
This lightweight, yet heavy-duty box beam level is your one-way ticket to level measurements. It's the superior option for horizontal levels and will hold up over the long haul thanks to its aluminum body. Ox Tools tradesmen are designed to be extremely accurate and durable to handle all job site applications. They feature vials that are accurate to 0.0005" over 1" or .5mm over a meter. The shock-absorbing end caps protect the level against drops, and the magnified vials makes them easier to read.
If you're in need of incredibly accurate level measurements, the OX Tools USA Professional Aluminum 96-inches/8 foot Box Level is the tool for you.
- Plump site vial viewer allows plumb vial to be read from a front view position, eliminating the parallax error and increasing efficiency
- Bi-material, air cushioned shockproof end caps protect level from the force of falls, maintaining level integrity and vial accuracy
- Equipped with dedicated wall grips on both sides of the level, providing symetrical use and preventing damage of work surface
- Soft grips handles with engineered cushioning for a better, longer, and more comfortable grip
- Non-slip handle design lessens slipping of level in wet conditions
- Epoxy-locked vials and plastic abs vial housings
- Powder coated, anti-stick coating
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 96 x 1 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.