Don't ever let a trailer get the best of you again! Maneuver and secure whatever you're hauling quickly, easily, and safely with the Parkit360 Force 10K B3 Electric Jack and Dolly.
Master of the toughest loads in the tightest spaces with this electric-powered hauler. The included 12v battery powers the 1.5 HP motor has 2 adjustable speed options or can be disengaged completely. The 6.5-inch tires provide excellent traction on common surfaces such as firm grass, packed gravel, and asphalt. Conquer any hauling job with the 20-inch ball mount adapter. Use the tightening bar to quickly and easily adjust the dolly to the height of the trailer. The B3 comes with both a 2 inch and 2.31 (5/16) inch hitch ball, and the adapter is compatible with a wide range of additional hitch options, allowing you to overcome any challenge that might come your way.
No trailer job is too big or too tight for the Parkit360 10K B3 Electric Jack and Dolly. See for yourself today!
- Stabilize, pull, and secure trailers with this heavy-duty dolly
- Handle any load with 20-inch ball mount adapter and tightening bar; 2 hitch balls included: 2-inch and 2.31 (5/16) inch
- Included 12-volt sealed battery allows simple, localized hauling of even the largest trailer loads; Battery can be charged through standard wall sockets
- 1.5 HP motor can be switched between high and low speeds or can be disengaged to allow for free, unpowered movement
- 6.5-inch tires provide excellent traction on packed grass, firm gravel, and asphalt; Not recommended for use on grades greater than 6-percent
- Can be quickly disassembled and conveniently stored in trunks and other compartments
- Maximum weight capacity: 10,000 pounds
- Tongue weight capacity: 900 pounds
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 19 x 55 inches
- Weight: 115 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Making Old People Strong Again
My wife uses it to move our trailer around. A quote from my wife "Best invention ever made!"