Train your pet with firm negative reinforcement with the PATPET 640A & 690A Rechargeable Waterproof Dog Training Shock Collars, 130lb Max. These collars features multiple training modes to help your dog learn proper behavior.
With 3 training modes, these collars train your dogs safely and humanely. The beep function alerts your dog, getting its attention and stopping them in their tracks. If the beep doesn't work, the vibration setting offers moderate discomfort. When all else fails, the adjustable shock function offers 16 static levels for a firmer reprimand.
Easily control and adjust the collar's settings from the convenient and intuitive LED remote. The built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts longer than traditional batteries and recharges in just 2 hours, letting you perform uninterrupted training. The adjustable collars fit nearly all dogs from puppies to adults from 7 to 27-inches, with the collars suitable for 10 to 130-pound dogs.
Perfect for helping straighten out an unruly dog's behavior, the Rechargeable Dog Training Shock Collars by PATPET helps you teach your dog in a safe and humane manner.
- Training collars offer a safe way to perform reinforcement training with your pet, discouraging bad behavior to develop good habits
- Features 3 training modes; Tone alerts your dog, the vibration offers a moderate discomfort, and shock provides a firm reprimand
- Adjust the shocks power between 16 static levels in order to provide the ideal setting for negative reinforcement
- Train up to 2 dogs at once with the 2-channel control; 3,000-foot range allows for training anywhere
- Quick charge feature recharges the battery in 2 hours, and the collar works up to 30 days for uninterrupted training
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts longer than traditional batteries and is rechargeable for uninterrupted training
- Resists water with IPX7 waterproof technology, withstanding a depth of 3.2 feet for up to 3 hours
- Adjustable nylon collar fits nearly all dog sizes (7 to 27 inches)
- Suitable for adults and puppies between 10 and 130 pounds
- Color: Black
- 640A dimensions (L x W x H): 6.70 x 5.90 x 3.40 inches
- 690A dimensions (L x W x H): 4.50 x 1.43 x 0.75 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.