Powering all your devices miles from the nearest outlet, the PAXCESS 120W Portable Solar Panel and Rockman Solar and Battery Powered Generator make staying connected easy no matter where you are.
Converting power at a high rate of efficiency, the panel converts 23 percent of sunlight into safe, clean energy for your phone, laptop, tablet, power bank, or other devices. The integrated kickstand lets you reach the optimal angle for gathering energy, absorbing 25 percent more sunlight than panels that lay flat.
Perfect for charging single devices, the panel also integrates with Rockman 300 Watt Portable Solar and Battery Powered Generator Station from PAXCESS. The 8 output ports, including AC, DC, and USB options, simultaneously charge and power multiple devices. Stay informed and efficient using the built-in LCD display that features the charge and discharge status and current battery life. When it's time to restore power, use a solar panel or an AC, car, or USB-C port to fully recharge this power station in just 4 to 11 hours, based on the input source.
Upgrade your portable power system efficiently with the PAXCESS 120W Portable Solar Panel and Rockman Solar and Battery Powered Generator.
- Perfect for outdoor camping and off-the-grid phone charging, the portable solar panel lets you gain electricity anywhere
- Cleanly produces 120 watts of power at 18 volts, converting 23 percent of sunlight to safe energy ready for you to use
- Equipped with USB QC 3.0 and Type C outputs that charge laptops, tablets, lamps, power banks, and phones twice as fast
- Adjust the integrated kickstand to reach the optimal angle for light collection, ensuring you get up to 25 percent more sunlight than flat laying
- Recharges PAXCESS ROCKMAN 200-Watt and 300-Watt solar generators and other off-grid inverters
- Folds to a compact size for easy traveling, allowing you to pack the panels on road trips and camping excursions
- Wattage: 120 watts
- Input voltage: 120 volts
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.06 x 15.75 x 2.56 inches
- Weight: 11.55 pounds
- Travels easily anywhere you need it with a foldable ergonomic handle and compact lightweight 7.30-pound design
- Displays accurate readings on a built-in LCD display screen featuring the charge and discharge status and current battery life
- 8 output ports include 1 AC outlet, 2 DC outputs, 1 carport, 2 USB-A ports, 1 USC-C PD port, and 1 C PD port
- Rechargeable from solar panels or AC, Car, and USB-C ports performing a full recharge in 4 to 11 hours depending on the input source
- Sustaintial capacity for almost any device including LED light, camera, smartphone, TV, mini-fridge, laptop, drone, tablet, fans, and more
- Smart and careful construction features short circuit protection, voltage control, and temperature control for worry-free use
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black, green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.50 x 10.60 x 7.10 inches
- Weight: 7.30 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.