Light up the night while you relax in your pool or hot tub with this EC602128 Amerilite 500-Watt Swimming Pool Light from Pentair.
Made with a prismatic tempered glass lens, this 500-watt outdoor pool light delivers optimum light diffusion, creating a pool experience you'll always enjoy. The underwater incandescent light features a stainless steel shell built for long-lasting durability and high resistance to corrosion, perfect for withstanding chemical treatments and general wear and tear. A gold diffused low water cutoff and heat-sensing cut-off help prevent any damage by sensing when the water is getting too low. With a 50-foot cord, you'll have plenty of length to work with for perfect placement.
Easy to service, all Pentair lights allow bulb changes without lowering your water level and are UL listed when installed in Pentair niches.
Enjoy your swimming pool day or night with the Amerilite 500-Watt Swimming Pool Light from Pentair.
- 500-watt pool light provides great night lighting while you relax in your pool or spa
- 8.13-inch prismatic tempered glass lens delivers optimum light diffusion
- Gold diffused, heat-sensing cutoff for low water protection
- Stainless steel shell and face ring provide durability with corrosion resistance
- Easy to service and allows for bulb changes without lowering your water level
- UL listed when installed in Pentair niches
- Compatible with snap-on face rings to coordinate with your pool and colored lens covers to create different moods for different occasions (not included)
- Lens dimensions (L x W): 8.13 x 8.13 inches
- Wattage: 500 watts
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Cord Length: 50 feet
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 10.12 x 10.12 x 7.72 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.