Storage space can be at a premium around your home. Give yourself a little more storage room with the Plastic Development Group 105 Gallon Deck Box with Gas Shock Lid.
This outdoor storage box can be situated comfortably on your deck, in your backyard, near your shed, or anywhere else. It's designed with a double-wall resin design and has both a molded lid hinge and gas shock lid retainer straps that ensure your belongings will stay secure. The outdoor deck box is weather-resistant and has a unique, wood-like pattern that will allow it to fit in with any existing furnishings.
Plus, there is a very minimal amount of assembly required. This purchase includes all the hardware you'll need so you can set it up and use it quickly after unboxing.
Make some extra room on your patio for your cushions, toys, tools, and more with this deck box from Plastic Development Group.
- 105-gallon resin storage deck box that is perfectly designed to store outdoor accessories, cushions, tools, pool toys, and more
- Double-wall resin construction, molded lid hinge, gas shock lid retainer ensure security
- Box is weather-resistant and has a wood-like pattern that is easy to clean
- Slide and snap design makes this deck box easy to assemble
- Comes with all necessary hardware for assembly
- Color: Driftwood
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 24 x 48 x 26.5 inches
- Weight: 46.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.