The Polaris 8050 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner, with wall-climbing functionality and Cyclonic Vacuum technology, offers best-in-class cleaning performance for in-ground swimming pools.
The 8050 tackles pool floors, walls, and scrubs tile lines with 2 pleated brushes. The Push'N'Go propulsion system automatically searches for loose debris, which is suspended to ensure continued suction power. With the push of a single button, you can clean the pool in as little as 1.5 hours and enjoy a pleasant, healthy afternoon. This robotic cleaner is especially energy-efficient, lasting throughout a full day of operation. Just point and direct the 8050 Sport to any desired location, and you will never miss a spot. The Surface Control System adjusts the pool surface type to ensure optimal wall climbing. After finishing cleaning, the transparent lid makes emptying and maintenance easier than ever.
This cleaner comes with a new premium, compact transport caddy that can be assembled in minutes without using any tools. The 8050 Sport efficiently cleans in-ground pools up to 40 feet long for a spotless day of relaxation.
- Robotic pool cleaner cleans your in-ground pool's floor and walls in no time with easily programmable features
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology with oversized intake picks up larger debris while maintaining maximum suction
- Push'N'Go propulsion system automatically searches for loose debris and keeps it suspended to ensure suction power
- Surface to the desired location and initiate dual-cleaning cycle with the touch of a button
- Surface Control System adjusts pool surface type for optimal wall climbing
- Eliminate emptying and maintenance guesswork with a handy transparent lid
- Maximum energy efficiency keeps cleaner running through a full day of operation
- Durable pool caddy provides easy, convenient transportation
- Cleaner swiftly cleans pools in as little as 1.5 hours
- Cleaning modes: Floor or Floor/Wall
- Drive: Tracks
- Cable length: 50 feet
- Pool size: Up to 40 feet
- Brush: (2) Pleated
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 16.25 x 10.75 inches
- Weight: 37.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.