From vehicles, motorcycles, boats, to ATVs you name it, these 5x7" Coaxial Speakers from Polk are a universal fit no matter where you are listening.
These Dynamic Balance technology series speakers produce a rich, clean, full range sound and are built marine tough and appear ruggedly sophisticated. They are Marine certified, water and dirt resistant, and tested for salt fog, UV, and humidity. The simple, drop in installation makes transporting your speakers from your vehicle to your boating weekend at the lake a piece of cake.
Grab these 5x7" Coaxial Speakers from Polk and your tunes will travel with you on your ATV excursion, your road trip to the mountains, and even on your Sunday afternoon motorcycle cruise.
- 225 Watt Max
- 75 Watt RMS
- Frequency Range: 30 22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 dB
- No matter where you are listening, these marine tough and ruggedly sophisticated Polk 5x7" Coaxial Speakers are a universal fit for your vehicle, motorcycle, boat, or even an ATV
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP65 rating (water and dirt resistant) and tested for salt fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Simple drop in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs you name it
- Zero tweeter protrusion and reduced mounting depth for a precise fit
- Dynamic Balance technology offers a rich, clean, full range sound
- 0.75 inch silk dome tweeter ensures clear, balanced mids and highs
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.