The Pool Blaster Battery Powered Leaf Vacuum is completely self-contained and does not require the use of a garden hose! Instead, its on-board motor, transmission and safety clutch combine with a unique Super-Suction Propeller to lift leaves, twigs, and debris right off the pool floor and deposit them into its high capacity debris bag. It's lightweight, fast, and easy to use!
At the heart of the Pool Blaster Leaf Vacuum is its unique Super-Suction Propeller. This wide-bladed propeller enables the Pool Blaster Leaf Vacuum to effortlessly pull leaves up and off the pool floor. While creating suction, the slowly rotating propeller continuously keeps debris, such as leaves, seeds and twigs, agitated and moving, which avoids blockages experienced with garden hose powered Leaf Vacuums. The Pool Blaster Leaf Vacuum features Water Tech's proprietary Safe-Blade System to assure worry-free operation.
Catch floating debris and leaves before they find a home at the bottom of your swimming pool with the Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Swimming Pool Surface Automatic Skimmer.
Save time and energy by keeping your pool clean as a whistle with the help of this Intex skimmer. Attach this surface skimmer to your pool wall and watch the debris disappear. The only reason you should get into your pool is to swim and enjoy it, not to clean it.
Once you mount it to your wall, attach it to your 800 GPH filter and watch it do its thing. It is made of durable, polypropylene plastic and is not affected by pool chemicals. The skimmer basket can be removed instantly and is easy to clean.
Relax and swim away, because this Intex Automatic Skimmer does all the surface cleaning in your pool.
- Pool Blaster leaf vacuum and automatic skimmer help you to keep your pool clean and sparkling
- Vacuum effortlessly lifts leaves from the pool floor into a high capacity debris bag; Features super suction, safe-blade technology; No reliance on garden hose pressure
- 8 AA alkaline batteries included; Fits standard telescopic swimming pool poles (sold separately)
- Intex deluxe wall-mount auto skimmer catches leaves and debris; Strainer basket is easy to clean and removes in an instant; Easily mounts to Easy Set or metal frame pool sidewalls with an adjustable bracket
- Requires an Intex filter pump (not included) with a minimum flow rate of 800 GPH (3,028 L/hr)
- Pool Blaster Battery Powered Leaf Vacuum
- Completely self-contained
- More suction than a standard garden hose type leaf vacuum
- Part Number: LVAC100
- Weight: 4.1 pounds
- Dimensions: 8.25 x 9.5 x 13 inches
- Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Swimming Pool Surface Automatic Skimmer
- Durable polypropylene plastic construction is not affected by pool chemicals and the strainer basket pulls out for easy cleaning
- Part number: 28000E
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.