Grow your garden like an expert with the 4-pack of Natural Compost Seed Starter Fertilizer Mix from Purple Cow Organics. Purple Cow Seed Starter Mix is an OMRI Listed, living media containing beneficial biology and nutrients to get your plants off to a healthy start.
Seed Starter is a fine-textured blend that promotes rapid germination and vigorous seedlings with strong root systems able to withstand transplanting and thrive. The natural mix includes Purple Cow Activated Compost, sphagnum peat, perlite, vermiculite, OMRI Listed granular fertilizer and mineral complex. This array of nutrients is a blend containing everything needed to start seeds including enough fertility for up to 45 days! For the best results, Seed Starter is intended for seedlings starting in trays, blocks, or small containers.
Thanks to Seed Starter you will save money with less watering and fertility inputs. You can also expect more effective cultivation after growing compact, healthy upright plants. At 1 cubic foot, each bag is large enough to supply a spacious thriving garden.
Grow strong plants from the very first step with the 2-pack of Natural Compost Seed Starter Fertilizer Mix from Purple Cow Organics.
- Whether you are starting your seeds in plastic trays or using a soil blocker, Seed Starter is the mix for you
- This starter mix is a blend containing everything needed to start seeds including enough fertility for up to 45 days
- This mix is created using Activated Compost, a premium soil amendment with over 20 years of growing success
- Promotes rapid germination and vigorous seedlings with strong root systems able to withstand transplanting and thrive
- Each 1 cubic foot bag is enough to supply a large garden
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.7 x 14.9 x 5.4 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.