Feed your garden naturally, organically, and confidently with this 4-pack of 12-quart bags of Natural Seed Starter Mix for Fast Germination from Purple Cow Organics.
An organic and all-natural blend of activated compost, peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, and more, this starter mix will jump-start your seeds' germination and fertilization process, getting them off to a strong start. Versatile and capable of performing in plastic trays, soil blockers, or containers, you can add this seed mix to your process effortlessly, with enough fertility present for up to 45 days.
Specifically crafted to promote the bountiful growth of plants, this blend encourages healthy, vigorous seedlings with strong root systems that are able to withstand transplanting, cutting, and trimming through the season. Each lightweight 12-quart bag is ideal for home gardeners focusing on smaller garden spaces or container and raised bed gardening and is capable of transporting and storing easily.
Bring the farm-to-table experience to your own backyard with the 4-pack of Purple Cow Organics Natural Seed Starter Mix for Fast Germination.
- Jump starts seeds germination and fertilization process, getting them off to a strong start, whether starting in plastic trays or using a soil blocker
- Blend includes peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, and more providing everything you need to start seeds including enough fertility for up to 45 days
- Mix created using activated compost base, a premium soil amendment with over 20 years of growing success, for a stress-free lush garden
- Promotes healthy, vigorous seedlings with strong root systems that are able to withstand transplanting and thrive all season long
- Each lightweight 12-quart bag is ideal for home gardeners focusing on a smaller garden or container and raised bed gardening
- Material: Seed starter blend
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14 x 2 x 18 inches
- Size: 12 quarts
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.