The Pyle Pro PADH1079 speaker cabinet is loaded with Genuine Pyle Drivers, so you know this loudspeaker system has been assembled with the highest quality components.
This speaker features Heavy Duty MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) construction with reinforced corners, Heavy Duty handles, and a carpeted enclosure, giving it the ability to withstand years of use and abuse, whether it be at live stage gigs, private parties, traveling DJ events, etc.
The PADH1079 features one 10-inch Pyle Premium Woofer, and one 4 x 10-inch Horn, and can handle up to 500 Watts. A ported bass reflex enclosure design creates a full and vibrant sounding speaker system. The 10" Woofer features a 50 oz. magnet and a 1.5-inch Kapton Voice Coil, for an excellent signal response. The 1-inch Compression driver has been constructed with a 20 oz. magnet.
If you are looking to put together a professional PA system at an affordable price, look no further than the Pyle Pro PADH1079 speaker cabinet.
- Listen to music loud and clear with this outdoor speaker system offering a maximum power output of 500 watt peak power / 250 watt RMS at 8 ohms
- This speaker features rugged, heavy-duty construction with reinforced corners, making it an ideal choice for everything from home applications to the studio and rehearsal room
- Features one 10-inch Pyle Premium Woofer, and one 4 x 10 inch Horn, and can handle up to 500 Watts
- A ported bass reflex enclosure design creates a full and vibrant sounding speaker system
- The 10-inch woofers feature 50 oz. magnets and a 1.5-inch Kapton voice coils for excellent signal response
- Modern Kapton voice coils are very strong performers in the face of high operating temperatures
- Dual Speakon Dual 1/4-inch Jacks
- Binding Post Terminals
- Built-in Crossover Network
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.75 x 15.25 x 20 inches
- Weight: 29.52 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.