Give your stage a splash of color and pump up the party with the Pyle Disco Jam 1000-Watt 2 Way DJ Bluetooth Speaker.
This speaker is about to be your new jam. It has the snazzy ability to wirelessly Bluetooth stream your audio through a smartphone, tablet, PC, and more. It has 1000 watts of peak power and 500 watts of RMS power at 4 Ohms.
Make your karaoke party an unforgettable one with this DJ party system. With 2 0.25-inch AUX input jacks, this lighted speaker unit is compatible with microphones and guitars, so you aren't just limited to singing by yourself at your karaoke event. Make it a duet or add some funky guitar work to the mix.
The dual, 10-inch woofers have 3 inch Piezo tweeters that are sure to put a pep in your step. It has USB flash and SD memory card readers, FM radio, microphone inputs, a USB charging port, a display screen with a number of songs, playtime, and radiofrequency, and 3 sweet, colored flashing lights.
Spunk up your event with flashy lights and a fresh look with this Pyle Disco Jam 1000-Watt 2 Way DJ Bluetooth Speaker.
- Compatible with Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming and works with devices like smartphones, tablets, and PCs
- Outfitted with a USB flash drive and SD card reader so it can serve as an MP3 player, a 3.5mm AUX input, RCA, and 2 0.25-inch mic/guitar inputs for karaoke
- Equipped with an FM radio with digital LCD channel display for your favorite station
- Features multi-color flashing disco LED lights that will add life to any occasion with an on/off switch which is great for patio parties or gatherings at night when a colorful presence is noticeable
- Includes a top control panel for adjusting the guitar volume, bass, treble, main volume, echo, and mic volume level
- 1000 watt peak and 500 watt RMS power at 4 ohms
- Dual 10 inch woofer and 2, 3 inch Piezo tweeters
- USB charging port for smart phones and other devices
- Display screen shows the number of songs, play time, and FM radio frequency
- RCA output for connecting to passive speakers
- 3 flashing DJ lights with on/off and gain control
- 2 0.25-inch microphone inputs
- 3.5 mm AUX line input with cable (compatible with all MP3 players and devices with headphone outputs)
- RCA stereo input and output
- 7 band EQ with EQ on/off control
- Speaker output clips for optional passive speaker
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 90 dB
- Ported enclosure for added bass response
- Built In crossover network
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20k Hz
- Crossover frequency: 3.2k Hz
- Woofer magnet weight: 25 ounces
- 35 mm speaker stand mount
- AC 110/220-volt power switch
- Dimensions: 36.8 x 15.2 x 13.6 inches
- Weight: 48.75 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.