Different jobs or projects require different materials. If you are needing a rapid-setting concrete material, the QUIKRETE Quick Setting Cement is ideal for those situations. With a unique property that allows you to sculpt the material into the shape you desire as it begins to harden, this cement mix is will be useful in a variety of applications.
Mix with the ideal amount of water or with QUIKRETE's Concrete Acrylic Fortifier or Concrete Bonding Adhesive which helps further enhance the bond. Refer to the datasheet for precautions, surface preparation, physical properties, and more. Note: Do not use QUIKRETE Acrylic Fortifier and Concrete Bonding Adhesive in combination.
The ability to build to a thickness of 1 to 2 inches without sag on vertical surfaces ensures there is a good bond and assists in many different projects. Ranging from repairing pavement, catch basins, septic tanks, cold storage vaults, freezers, sculpting art projects, and more QUIKRETE's Quick Setting Cement does not fall short in versatility.
- Quick setting cement mix ideal for repairs and settings where rapid setting concrete is necessary
- Unique properties allow users to sculpt material as it begins to harden for added convenience
- Can be mixed with water or with QUIKRETE Concrete Acrylic Fortifier to further enhance the bond
- Cement mix can be built to a thickness of 1 to 2 inches without sag on vertical surfaces
- Ideal for repairing floors, steps, curbs, retaining walls, concrete pipes, sculpting projects, and more
- Note: Do not use QUIKRETE Acrylic Fortifier and Concrete Bonding Adhesive in combination
- Refer to datasheet for precautions, surface preparation, physical properties, and more
- Minimum water content: 1 part of water to 5.5 parts of material
- Maximum water content: 1 part of water to 3.5 parts of material
- Efficient damp curing is required for at least 48 hours
- Initial setting time: Approximately 10 minutes
- Final setting time: 15 to 30 minutes
- Compressive strength at 1 day: 3000 PSI
- Compressive strength at 7 days: 4000 PSI
- Compressive strength at 14 days: 5000 PSI
- Compressive strength at 28 days: 6000 PSI
- Yield: 0.09 cubic feet
- Material: Cement
- Weight: 10 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.