Who knew something as simple as a floating mat could be so much fun? The RAVE Sports Water Whoosh 20-Foot Inflatable Floating Mat is an inflatable mat that both kids and adults will love.
This water mat can be used for sliding, tanning, fishing, as a swim-up dock, or as a water ski and wakeboard starting platform. Let the kids jump around on it in the morning and the adults can relax and maybe grab a drink in the afternoon. The lightweight and compact build allow this mat to be brought aboard your boat for added fun in the water, wherever you go.
This splash pad comes with a double-action hand pump for inflation and 2 anchor points so you can secure the mat in one spot. The inflatable mat holds up to 1,500 pounds of weight and must be in water 5 feet or deeper. This floating mat is suitable for holding up to 8 adults or 14 children.
Grab your RAVE Sports Whoosh 20-Foot Inflatable Floating Water Mat and prepare yourself for a fun and relaxing weekend at the lake.
- Water mat can be used for sliding, tanning, fishing, as a swim-up dock, or as a water ski and wakeboard starting platform
- Flexible build provides hours of fun on a hot day and lasts through the years
- Lightweight and compact mat can be brought aboard your boat for added fun on the water
- Folds compact after usage so you can easily stash it in your trunk or storage
- Floating mat takes around 8-10 minutes to inflate, fresh off the boat
- Suitable size for holding up to 8 adults or 14 children
- Ideal usage in water 4 feet or deeper
- Includes a double-action hand pump for inflation and 2-part Halkey Roberts valve
- Capacity: 1,500 pounds
- Color: White
- Inflated dimensions (L x W x H): 20 feet x 5 feet x 5 inches
- Weight: 48 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited Lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.