When nature calls, answer it politely and fast with the 5-Pack of Reliance Double Doodie Outdoor Waste Bags. These restroom bags are compatible with most portable toilets, sold separately.
These 30 bags ensure nothing escapes because they're equipped with a sealable, leakproof outer layer sealed against the inner waste bag for no-spill security. These portable toilet bags are as tough on the outside as they are on the inside – the outer bag is super-durable and puncture-proof to ensure your business remains your own.
For your added safety and hygiene, this camping waste bag contains Bio-Gel waste gelation, which prevents odors and solidifies liquid waste. A great option if you're on the go during a hike, on the water, or the rock.
The next time you're enjoying nature without a toilet in sight, do your business neatly and quickly with the 5-Pack of 6 Reliance Double Doodie Portable Waste Bags.
- Sealable waste bags are a hygienic and safe way to do your business without a portable camping toilet
- (5) 6-packs of sealable, leakproof outer bags sealed to inner waste bag for no-spill security
- Tough, puncture-resistant outer bag further protects contents, preventing leakage and spills
- Bio-Gel waste gelatin powder solidifies liquid waste and masks unpleasant odors
- For easy, no-mess waste disposal and transport that makes life easier when in nature
- Compatible with most portable toilets (not included)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 x 3 x 7.8 inches
- Weight: 1 pound each
- Quantity: 5
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.