Efficiently and safely fully charge your devices to 100 percent with the Renogy On-Board Battery Charger.
Providing a multi-input method for charging a vehicle's service batteries even when it's not in use, this versatile battery can be connected directly to solar panels or a starting battery connected to an alternator. With built-in MMPT technology, this will charge your battery with maximized solar power using 2 phase charging: Bulk, Boost, and Float to ensure the battery will accurately be charged at the correct voltage levels to 100 percent.
With top safety in mind, the battery charger has built-in intelligent protections, including battery isolation, over-voltage protection, battery temperature protection, and overhead protection for solar panels and alternators.
This allows you to monitor the device remotely and stay updated on its status through the BT-2 Bluetooth module accessory and Renogy DC home app. If you want to take your monitoring to the next level, you can add the Renogy ONE M1 to achieve smart energy monitoring.
This all-in-one display provides you with accurate energy system data anytime, anywhere, via the DC Home app. Stay fully charged with the 30A Dual Input On-Board Battery Charger from Renogy.
- On-Board 30A Battery Charger is designed to charge your service battery to 100 percent from 2 inputs: solar and alternator
- Can be connected to a starting battery linked to an alternator or directly to solar panels
- Features 3-phase MPPT charging technology; Bulk, boost, and float modes ensure your battery to fully charged
- Built-in intelligent protectors such as battery isolation, over-voltage, battery temperature, over-current, overhead, reverse current, solar panel, and alternator
- Versatile battery charger as it can be monitored by utilizing the BT-2 Bluetooth module accessory and Renogy DC home app available on IOS and Google Play Stores
- Equipped with an all-in-1 display to provide more intuitive visuals and real-time data
- Easily connected to any 12-volt system; Zero dB noiseless heat dissipation
- Maximum Charging Current: 30A
- Max. Solar Input Power: 400W
- Battery Types: SLD/AGM, GEL, FLD, LISER
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.6 x 5.7 x 3 inches
- Weight: 3.13 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.