Keep connected and powered up no matter where your outdoor journey takes you with the Renogy Portable Power Station 200 222Wh Rechargeable Solar Generator Battery.
With built-in advanced battery management, this power station ensures your safety and device protection with features like reverse polarity, temperature control, and overcurrent protection. This battery powers up to 6 devices simultaneously with its multiple outlet options, including 2 AC outlets, 2 fast-charging USB-A ports, 1 USB-C port, and 1 CIG (car) port. Stay connected and capture every moment of your adventure without worrying about running out of power.
Recharge your power station using AC, USB-C, solar, or car charging. With AC and USB-C charging combined at maximum power, you can reach 80 percent capacity in just 1.5 hours, minimizing downtime and maximizing enjoyment.
Experience the reliability of clean and stable electricity with the built-in pure sine wave inverter, delivering up to 200 watts of power output with minimal noise. Monitor your power usage with the intuitive LCD display, providing real-time information, user-friendly convenience, and an auto-shutoff feature.
Unleash the power of your adventure with the Renogy Portable Power Station 200.
- Stay connected, stay charged, and stay in control wherever your outdoor pursuits take you with this lightweight power station
- Built-in advanced battery management system ensures protection from reverse polarity, high and low temperature, short circuit, undervoltage, overvoltage, and overcurrent for worry-free power usage in any outdoor situation
- Charge up to 6 devices simultaneously with multiple outlet options, including (2) pure sine wave AC outlets, (2) fast charging USB-A ports, (1) USB-C port, and (1) CIG (car) port
- Offers 4 convenient recharging methods, including AC, USB-C, solar, and car charging; Charge up to 80 percent capacity in just 1.5 hours when using AC and USB-C simultaneously at maximum power
- Built-in pure sine wave inverter delivers up to 200 watts of clean and stable electricity for a worry-free and reliable power source; Operates with low noise for optimal outdoor use
- Equipped with an LCD display that provides real-time information on charging status, battery level, input and output power, and estimated recharging time
- Features an auto-shutoff period when not in use, saving power and extending the battery life; Can be set to enable or disable the CIG port and AC outlets with a simple push of buttons
- Includes (1) AC adapter, (1) AC power cable, and (1) car charge cable
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Capacity: 14.8V, 222Wh/15000 mAh
- Cycle Life: 500 Cycles (0.5C, 80 percent DOD, 80 percent EOL)
- Power rating: 120V, 200W
- Maximum input: DC (60W), USB-C (60W)
- Maximum output: USB-A (18W), USB-C (60W), CIG (120W), AC (200W rated, 400W surge)
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.48 x 6.1 x 6.99 inches
- Weight: 5.29 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.