Keep your pond or outdoor water feature clean and healthy with the 1 Gallon Bottle of Rescue Water Treatments Pond Rescue Beneficial Bacteria Essential Enzymes.
This pond rescue treatment is formulated to reduce organic matter and bottom solids, breaking down settled organic material that can be harmful to your pond's delicately balanced ecosystem. Designed to seed-filter biological waterfalls and pressure filters to establish and maintain a colony of beneficial bacteria, you'll love the way this treatment simplifies pond maintenance, providing clear, healthy waters with minimal effort.
Specifically formulated to reduce muck and sludge, your fish and plants will greatly benefit from the safe enzymes and bacteria provided by this solution. Capable of increasing oxygen levels and reducing toxic and harmful ammonia, you can watch your pond benefit while enjoying your backyard oasis. Perfectly balanced to support pristine water quality and safe for fish and aquatic plants, this solution is a must-have for a perfect crystal-clean and enjoyable water feature.
Keep your pond clean, healthy, and thriving without hassle using the Pond Rescue Beneficial Bacteria Essential Enzymes from Rescue Water Treatments.
- Large 1-gallon container of beneficial bacteria water enzyme solution for keeping your pond or water feature clean and clear
- Specifically formulated to reduce organic matter and bottom solids in ponds, keeping the water free of muck and sludge
- Breaks down settled organic materials which release toxic gasses and cloudy water, providing a safe and healthy environment
- Seed-filters biological waterfalls and pressure filters to establish and maintain a colony of beneficial bacteria
- Increases oxygen levels and reduces toxic, harmful ammonia while supporting pristine water quality
- Safe for fish and aquatic plants
- Material: Bacteria enzyme solution
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.91 x 5.91 x 12.00 inches
- Weight: 8.00 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.