Add convenience to your blind corner storage with the Rev-A-Shelf 33-Inch Contemporary Cloud Blind Right Cabinet Corner Organizer. Designed for blind corner cabinet openings, the cloud-shaped shelf boasts an extension base that folds out, ensuring you're able to easily load and unload the shelf.
Crafted from durable steel, the corner cabinet shelf features raised wire edges to ensure your boxes, cans, bottles, and other items won't shift or get lost in transition. The shelf supports up to 45 pounds, perfect for stacking dishes, dry goods, kitchen tools, and other occasional-use items in a convenient place. This kitchen cabinet organizer fits into nearly all blind right corner applications with a 15-inch wide opening.
Most blind corner cabinets aren't utilized to their full potential, leaving your counters cluttered with anything from spice jars to small appliances. Get the most out of every square inch with this convenient shelf storage accessory. The smooth sliding ball bearings allow you to easily pull this drawer in and out.
Please be sure to measure the intended cabinet opening prior to purchase. Add extra storage space in your hard-to-reach cabinets with the Rev-A-Shelf 33-Inch Contemporary Cloud Blind Right Cabinet Corner Organizer.
- Make the most use out of your corner cabinets with this pull-out extension shelf
- Durable steel construction features a fold-out design that provides complete access to the full surface area
- Raised wire edges help keep your items onboard during use
- Textured gray finish neatly complements modern and classical kitchens alike
- Designed for a right blind corner cabinet with a left door and 15-inch wide opening
- Shelf supports up to 45 pounds
- All necessary installation hardware is included
- Optional Soft close kit sold separately (5371-SC-KIT-1)
- Material: Steel
- Color: Orion Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.88 x 33 x 6.5 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.