Never lose another potato peeler or corkscrew again thanks to the Rev-A-Shelf Medium 30x21" Maple Wood Pegboard Kitchen Drawer Organizer keeping everything neat and tidy.
This pegboard wall organizer works great anywhere you need to organize small, lightweight items, such as your garage workbench, your bathroom linen closet or or kitchen drawers. Measuring 30 x 21 inches, the kitchen peg board is perfectly sized to fit right into 30- and 33-inch wide drawers without alteration. Need a custom fit? No problem. The pegboard is made from solid maple wood, allowing you easily cut it down to size for use in built-in corner cabinets, smaller drawers, or wall-mounting. The wood surface is sanded smooth and treated with a clear coat to prevent splintering. The pegs are sized to work with both Rev-A-Shelf wood and stainless steel pegs for a snug press-in fit.
Customize your kitchen's organization with the Rev-A-Shelf Medium 30x21" Maple Wood Pegboard Kitchen Drawer Organizer.
- Organize your kitchen drawers, cabinets, and backsplashes with this convenient pegboard
- Maple wood pegboard measures 30 x 21 inches, perfect for 30- or 33-inch wide drawers
- Cut the board to any size you desire with careful measurement and a table saw
- Natural wood brown color is sanded smooth and features a protective clear-coat finish
- Compatible with Rev-a-Shelf wood or steel pegs (not included)
- Material: Maple wood
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions: 30.25"W x 21.25"D x 0.6"H
- Weight: 8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.